The Business of Looking Fabulous
Everyone’s Doing It: Hair Color Facts
- 75% Of women color their hair
- 46% Of salon visitors get hair highlights.
- 69% Of women say they feel more attractive after coloring hair
- 79% Of women say professional hair care products make their color last longer
Choosing Your Color:
Figure out if your skin tone is warm or cool by looking at your veins in natural light.
- Green veins indicate warm skin tones
- Blue veins indicate cool skin tones.
Choose a color that fits in with your wardrobe and personality.
Pair warm colors with warm skin tones and cool color with cool skin tones for the most natural look
6 to 8 Is the number of weeks to wait between hair cuts. (You may need more frequent cuts if you have bangs or layer
4 to 6 Is the number of weeks to wait between hair coloring and highlights. (You may need more frequent touch-ups if your hair grows quickly)
Shaping Your Cut
Choose the right hair cut for your face shape to get your best look
Face shape & cut
- Oval: Blunt bangs, side-bang bob, hard-lined short cut
- Round: Asymmetrical, long layers, layered/angled bob, defined pixie
- Square: Chin-length tapered bob, shag, long and straight
- Heart: Deep side part pixie, with side bangs