Hair Loss Tips
Hair Loss Tips
- Hair loss affect roughly 50% women.
- 40% of men have noticeable hair loss by the age of 35 whereby 65% by age 60 and 80% by age 80
- 60% Of hair loss sufferers would rather have more hair than money or friends.
- Almost half (47%) of hair loss sufferers would spend their life savings to regain a full head of hair.
How To Keep You Hair Healthy
- Conditioning – Protein-rich conditioners help moisturize and strengthen your hair.
- Trimming – Keeps hair healthy and free from dryness, breakage and splits.
- Bed Time Care – Detangle your hair, apply serum/oil overnight.
- Daytime Care – Tie up your hair in windy or hot or hot weather. Your protective gear – hair pins, a clip and a scarf.
- Food For Hair – Eat healthy foods which can help in keeping hair healthy.
Top 10 Foods For Healthy Hair
- Sweet potatoes
- Fresh yogurt
How To Stop Hair Loss
- Apply antioxidants like green tea to the scalp
- Avoid washing hair with very hot water
- Use hot oil treatments with coconut, sunflower, canola or olive etc
- For men treat with saw palmetto.
- Supplement your diet with Vitamins A.E & B.
- Natural Juice (onion, garlic, or ginger) application on scalp.
- Meditation and relaxation techniques
- Scalp massage with essential oils like lavender, almond or sesame
Ways To Conceal Hair Loss
- A Fashionable hat
- Hair Piece on the bald area
- Micro/ Nanofibres
- Medications: Minoxidil topical (Rogaine), Finasteride (Propecia)
- Scalp coloring products
- Hair Transplant